This is just the story of myself and my family.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

seri manjung

For two years, 2006 and 2007, I used to go to Seri Manjung at least once a month. At times for three consecutive weekends. Now this year, I have only been thrice. One when the SPM results was announced, the second time last month when I persuaded my sister to follow me to Changloon and yesterday, for SM Teknik graduasi. When will I come again?
For those two years, my girl was studying in that good of SM Teknik Seri Manjung. Really it is a good school. My girl did quite a study there.
Nothing is eternal. My girl won't be studying there anymore. I am growing older. I will sure miss Seri Manjung.


2 comments:

Siti Mariam AK said...

gambar tu aku uploadkan terus kat blog ko bila buka komputer ko tak sign off jadi bole buka dan update blog ko lagi, tak pe ye jangan marah ye. malas pulak nak email.
datang la lagi ke seri manjung kalo ada masa nanti. kedatangan dialu-alukan. wasalam.... take care

Hazlin Nazri said...

salam. seri manjung memang best. Saya dah 15+ tahun di sini. Saya ajar Mashita maths when she was in form 5. she was really a good girl. and clever too. Terima kasih atas ingatan kad raya utk saya. Maaf tak sempat nak balas.