This is just the story of myself and my family.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

ITA WAS OUT


My girl was discharged at 6.00 pm today. We sent her back to her college soon afterward. How I felt so sorry for her. We have to come again on 25 October to follow up the treatment. We reached her college around 6.45 pm. It is about 42 km from PMC to her college. And as a good student she attended her makeup lecture at 8.30 pm. I love you baby girl. May Allah bless you. Amin.

When we left her it was 7.00 pm at her college main gate. We reached home about 12.40 am after stopping at Bukit Merah for dinner and Ulu Bernam near Tanjong Malim exit to pray. But we couldn't enter the house because we didn't have the key. I called Ucin to come home. What a pity. We entered the house about 2.30 am. Love you Ucin.

No comments: