This is just the story of myself and my family.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

SATURDAY - 21FEBRUARY 2009






I am now in Bee Garden Motel, Alor Star. I never think of coming to Alor Star this weekend. But yesterday at about 6.30 pm, my sister CTM phoned that our father was admitted to Kangar Hospital. I was undecided because we were actually just went to a private clinic in Batang Kali because he complained of uneasiness and headache. First I thought of following Pak Itam and Boboy but later I decided to start early today.
By 6.45 am he was behind the wheel until Taiping. Then I drove until Gurun. After that he continued and we fetched Ita in KMK. That was about 12.15. We reached Kangar about 1.00 pm. There I saw nearly all my brothers and sisters. I really pitied my father because he cannot controlled his limbs. He kept moving his head and hands every seconds. He could hardly speak.
Later the three of us went to Anjung Keli for lunch but only me was enjoying the nice catfish. Then we went some shopping to buy Ita's things. After that we visited our father's again.
We then have to take Ita's belonging so that we don't have to come again to Alor Star next week. Then we are in Bee Garden around 6.30 pm. This was posted in Bee Grden after I drove to Tesco Mergong to get some dinner.