This is just the story of myself and my family.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

TIME LIKE THIS

Being alone at home made me think of those love ones which I will see them may be at this coming weekend. Insyaalah


You asked me some money, so son I had banked in today. Hoping you can survive that.
You are in UITM Shah Alam

Abang, we had some time yesterday. We went to KLIA and Low Yatt Plaza together. Hope you are happy with your job. You are in KL home all alone for more than three years already


You are in Kundasang now. Just wish you the very best of your time there. Read Sinar paper today. You face is there.


Ita do study. You are in KMK Changloon, insyaallah you will there just for another month. Hope you are fit and fine. Love you


Ayah. Hope I can visit you in kangar after I finish this course. Please do wait for me. I love you.