This is just the story of myself and my family.

Monday, January 4, 2010

4 JANUARY 2010


Today is Black Monday. I started my day in Section 7 Shah Alam. Last night I slept in one of the room of the many houses to accompany Ita. The room was really hot and the surrounding area was still noisy at 1.00 in the morning. It is situated at the back gate of UITM. It is full with students of UITM and Unisel.

From Section 7 Shah Alam to school costs me 49 km and 4 tols resulting exactly RM5.00.

I stepped out of school about 3.00 pm. At first a slight jam in Rawang then I renew my battery - RM160.00. I just can't ignore it after all I travel a lot everyday. Then I started my driving. First I stopped in Rawang tol for dzohor. Then when I reached UITM I took Ita. Drove her to her former rented room. I took a bath and Asar. Then we packed and had something in Ani Sop Utara. Later had to send her back to UITM. Another jam.

Sent her things to the 8th floor of Melor College then to her lecture. I drove home. The city recorded 105300 meaning I drove 138 km today. And I still don't do my 5000 km service.

No comments: