This is just the story of myself and my family.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

NOW WHAT HAPPENED?


It's been nine months already I have been travelling 84 km from home to school and back home again. On most occcasions there will some problems on my way home. I am seldom lucky to get away with the traffic jams.

To move from school to Shah Alam to attend meetings is another forty plus problems. But from home it is less than thirty-five km. People did said I am too concerned with the kilometers involved. Actually how to be patience if you have to face it every day of your life, I told you I am seldom lucky.

To attend a meeting held in Kuala Kubu Bharu, makes my travelling costs to 140 + km for that day. I travelled really a lot. Now I have to do my City every two months for the five K general service. I can't afford to let go any advice from the servicing department as i am travellin a lot every day.

On certain day of my life on my way home I managed to read a novel about twenty pages, just to ease myself with the traffic. OK it has a big writing but twenty pages is a lot. In fact there are a few novels in my car every day. AND until now. early March, I have been reading seven novels. Not all were thin books.

And another thing I have to see both houses. Sometimes I left my scarf in that house and at times I left my book in this house. My driving add another km then just to get to which house. One is of course a home. Another one - I just can say it is a house. What is the difference? Well, time will tell.

No comments: