This is just the story of myself and my family.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

MY DRIVING


I still love my City.

Today and yesterday I have to drive his crv to work. My City had some noise if I turned on the pedals. I hardly have my City less than five years and I bought it brand new, meaning I am still paying it's installment monthly.

So from my experience of driving both cars, I love my City more. Why? Because I can speed up to 140 km/h within seconds but not with a crv. I have to admit crv is very stable and you have a feeling of comfort and big there. But I like speed better. Remember I am driving 84 km per working day. End of this June I have been driving that 84 km per working day for a complete one year. I can't afford to drive slow as taking my sweet time. Just can't stand it. I can't afford to spend more than two hours a day just behind the wheel. We have other things to do.

I have been travelling with my City for about 54 months or four and a half years with about 116700 km. Faster than the normal rate. Or I can say less than three months for my 5000 km service.

No comments: