This is just the story of myself and my family.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

THESE DAYS

It seems suddenly that the year 2010 is near the end.
Like last Sunday we had our Convent Peel Reunion. We just held it at Kenny Rogers in Cheras Leisure Mall. Who were coming? Kak Jamaiyah and her two daughters, Hafizah, husband and her two kids, Dr Maria, Laili, Maznah and another whom I couldn't recalled her name. I brought Ita along. Then after that we went to Nilai 3 to visit Arpah, another Convent Peel friend.
It is nice to see them again. Hope they are coping life.
For the record, besides this reunion I attended more than ten social gatherings and functions. One each in Grand Seasons - hi-tea, Royale Chulan hi- tea, Royale Bintang dinner, Swiss Garden dinner, IOI Mall dinner, Flamingo - dinner, Legend - hitea, glamourous Golden Horses - dinner and Pullman of Putrajaya also dinner, Seri Cempaka dinner and twice in Quality - dinner and hitea. These took place almost every other day. I only missed one hitea in Grand Season.

No comments: