This is just the story of myself and my family.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

END OF THE YEAR 2010

Photo taken from his Facebook.

It seems so sudden the year 2010 is coming to an end. It just seems to me. Well everybody knows this. This coming week is the very last week of 2010. It is full of school meetings and Jabatan meeting.

My father passed away in early January.

The two of us went to Kuala Terengganu, Kuantan, west coast of Johor, the very southern tip of Malaysia then go up to Melaca and Negeri Sembilan. It took us three days and three nights. I enjoyed this trip because we just want to enjoy the time together. This happened in April. Hope we can do it again this coming 2011'

I got my transfer in July from SMKSC to SMKS5.

I went to Bandung and Jakarta in July and again in late November. I went to Haadyai and Songkla in October.

My HEM in SMKSC promoted to Principal in April while my PK in SMKS5 promoted in December this year.

My second son Ucin had his convo in early December where we couldn't witness live.

No comments: