This is just the story of myself and my family.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

WRITING

I wished to write many things here. I don't suppose anybody like to know what I write. I wonder who like to peek. There is nothing interesting in here. You see before I started blogging, I do have diaries. Like a little girl. I write what I felt but actually I don't write everything. I thought I wrote about my kids especially Ita and ucin when they were still in school. I wrote about how I felt when they left us for good. They were small books where I can put them in my small handbag.
I like small black handbag.

I lost one handbag in Ulu Yam house where I lost everything including that particular diary except my handphone. I wrote about how I felt when Ucin obtained his good SPM results (for me that was good enough) and when he entered KMPP. I also wrote about my trip to Kangar, Langkawi and Sungai Petani in that book if I am not mistaken.

At that time I was in SMK Syed Mashor Batang Kali. How I was very sad in that school because I was not in good term with the headteacher. I still say here if you are not good with the others especially you are the boss, the fault still fall on you yourself. Don't judge others as if as the boss is right every time.

No comments: