This is just the story of myself and my family.

Friday, July 22, 2011

THIS AGE


I just hope I will be more patience in whatever I do. Thinking at this age I simply must behave like my age. This is not a resolution at this time of the year.

These days I am always tired after driving home that 17 km. It used to take nearly one hour of my life everyday. That MRR2 never ceased with cars with drivers going home like me too. I am trying to be patience everyday of my working life. I have to say I must be thankful because not everybody has the chance to drive to the city on their way to work. How not to say tired after being behind the wheel for all these while which is already more than a year now?

And on top of it being tired is just normal for everybody. But I told myself just be patience. There must be something better behind this. Always think positively at this very age of life. And don't demand anything from anybody even from someone close to you. Just be patience. Even if the world comes to an end. The world is still sweet out there. After all one can't bring everything you have in your coffin once you left. So just let go. You die poorly alone. So why trouble yourself. So just act wisely like your age.

No comments: