This is just the story of myself and my family.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

WEEKENDS

I don't have to explain why I didn't post anything for the month of November except the nice number of 11 November. I think of the other number like 20 November 2011 is also good.

Well the school holidays are actually nonexistant to headteacher. So weekends are just too wonderful. But the last few weekends were full of wedding receptions where you mustn't miss them. I used the word must there. You simply have to attend.

But actually there are a lot of work in the office even at the end of the year. Many things really. I think of going somewhere in the country even though I have said that West Malaysia is really a small place. You have been to all the big towns but I would like to do it all over again with him. Just spending the time together.

1 comment:

Kak Rose said...

Salam Habshah dan selamat berkenalan... tq datang my blog yg x seberapa tu... and for the jala kaler maler tu u can go to http://www.secubitgaramnor67.com/2010/07/roti-jala-kaler-maler.html hope it's help!