This is just the story of myself and my family.

Friday, April 17, 2009

THE FRIDAY 17 APRIL 2007

We started the day by filling the petrol at about 7.30 am
We stopped at Tapah for breakfast.

Continuing the trip we passed KMPP (can't never forget the college - we used to go there once a month 2006 - 2007, Ucin was there). I regretted I can't snap JMTI.

We reached Kangar quite late because today is Friday. After Jumaat sholat we had lunch at Anjung Keli (nice lunch even though after 2.00 pm - I like the catfish). We then went to Nan's house to visit my father. He was ok but not so strong.
Since Ita had left KMK Changloon then, I don't know when we are going to Kangar again to visit my father there. To be real honest here.

By about 4.00 pm we left Kangar for KMK. There were many parents taking their kids home.

Ita was packing her belongings.




We passed the security guard KMK may be for the last time.
We then went to Tesco Mergong Alor Star for makan and made a stay in Bee Garden Motel - that's our favourite motel. After all it is cheap.

No comments: