This is just the story of myself and my family.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

MY CITY

My CITY struck 88888 at about 10.10 today 7 April 2009 as I was leaving school to attend a meeting with the JPN Director at SMK Taman Bunga raya 1. It was somewhere near the traffic light at Perodua which is about 2 km from school. Thank-you very much CITY for servicing me more than three years.
Looking at the duration of the time, actually this City should normally strike about less than 70000 km but it went over. I travelled a lot monthly, at least once a month to Changloon and Kangar at one go. This is for this year and since Ita entered KMK. Before that to Seri Manjung in Perak twice a month for two years. At times more than twice. At that time we also went to Bertam since Ucin studied in KMPP. We went to other places with my City like Johore Bahru a few times, Kota Bahru, Malacca, I can't remember the other places. Love you City.

No comments: