This is just the story of myself and my family.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

MY DAILY CHORE

I have to drive 41 km to school. That's makes 82 km to and fro. I used to divide my driving into quarters.

Fom home to about the junction to PWTC (I suppose this is still Jalan Kucing), it is the first quarter. I never meet any problem on my way to school in this first quarter except near DBP because from seven lanes (Jalan Loke Yew) it branches to three separate ways. I must not be later than 6.30 am at this spot so that it will be a smooth driving to pass this space on earth. But on my way home I must face the jam which starts from Bank Negara without fail if I pass here about 5.00 pm.

The second quarter ends near Selayang and Batu Caves, that is about one km from Tesco Selayang (there is a round about on top of the road - forgot the name of the round about). Here is always a smooth driving. Of course except if there is an accident happen.

The third quarter is always something that tickle my mind. Why there are big lorries here after all I never meet any for the first twenty km? And the road is also dark because the streetlights are already off even before 7.00 am. On top of it the end of my third quarter, that is somewhere near Taman Commonwealth, the two lanes narrow to one. Luckily the one lane is just for about two km. I also face problem here because the lights from the cars on the other side of the road are glaring the eyes. There are only double lines here and all the cars are speeding. All these problems eased up as I am approaching Rawang.

My last quarter is also ok even though I have to pass the centre of Rawang. There is no jam whatsoever in the morning. Only that, my last t-junction which is about one km from school is heavy with traffic but it is solved by the traffic light. How to say to have the last turn to the school is the most dangerous spot.

No comments: