This is just the story of myself and my family.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

THE SORE THROAT

I went to Klinik Kesihatan Cheras situated in Level 9, Tower 2, PGRM Cheras today. It is about 3 km from home. I placed my IC on the registration counter about 8.20 am and I got my number 1067 (meaning my turn was 67) after about 20 minutes. I received my treatment from Dr Rozita in Room 7 at about 10.10 am and was asked to do the blood test which will take about an hour to know the result. By 11.30 am with the blood test result - the doctor ask me to come again at 2.00pm.

I came at about 2.15 pm and get my turn at about 2.30. She asked me to have my chest X-ray in Hospital Kuala Lumpur and to have my phlegm analyse? for three consecutive mornings starting next Monday.

I have two days MC and suspected for H1N1. My throat is still in pain actually for more than two weeks. I felt tired. Home by 3.15pm. Bless me.

1 comment:

siti_m said...

salam...
moga sihat selalu dan god bless u