This is just the story of myself and my family.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

MEMORY OF 2009

Semashur house





What have I done with this 365 days that will be gone in less than six hours?

Ita left KMK Changloon sometime in April. Until now we never go again to Alor Star, Changloon or Kangar as we usually did monthly. Those places seem very very very far away now.

Ita entered UITM as undergraduate of Acturial Science in late June. Damned happy as UITM is about 35 km away.

We transferred back to KL to our very own home on 31st June, meaning we left Semashur. Since then I have to travel about 42 km to and fro to get to work. He was back to his former school on 16 June.

My first son got engaged on 20 December 2009.

What surprised me I used to remember my life in Semashur. Somehow I have to admit I missed the house in Semashur. It had been our home for more than five years. Its spacious rooms. The cats that we had. Honestly the first two years when Ita and Ucin were still schooling in SMK Bandar Baru Batang Kali was still fresh in my mind. It was just like yesterday.
But I don't remember much when they were younger, when they were in SK Bandar Tun Razak or the SMK Bandar Tun Razak. Missed my quite life in Hulu Yam.

No comments: