This is just the story of myself and my family.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

THOSE DAYS


Suddenly you just realized the school holiday will be over by next week. Somehow I missed those days. The time flies really fast. Where did I go during the school holiday?

Well I can't help thinking I missed those moments when I used to go to Seri Manjung, Perak to Bertam, Pulau Pinang, Changloon, Kedah. Those days were over. The kids are young adults now. How I missed those time. Something like you don't accept the fact of life.

Since Ita left KMK that April 2009 we never go north anymore for our monthly activity. In fact we don't have any programme whatsoever. All those events were decided on the spot. Kangar once again seems very very far to go. Last year we visited Kangar for my father almost every month when we had the trip to KMK to see Ita. Those lovely happenings. Why I still like to dream?

No comments: