This is just the story of myself and my family.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

THE E-MAIL

Somehow I couldn't open my usual e-mail. I don't think I forgot the password after all I have to look at it more than once a day. I considered it active because there were many facebook messages. If I didn't peek it for three days then there would be more than half an hour to browse all of them.

Then started the call asking am I still in the country. I was supposed to be in Nigeria doing an educational conference. What a hack. And I needed some cash as I lost my papers while I was there. I hated what happened. May be I opened a stupid e-mail supposed to be from him. I pitied my friends and brothers who concerned about me. Thank you so much. Allah bless all of us. Now I have a new e-mail. I lost my ten years e-mail address as I love it. There are many mails that I treasured especially his words when he was in London a few years back.

No comments: