This is just the story of myself and my family.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

THE MANY FACES OF UCIN




These four faces were recorded in 2006 when he received one of the best SPM 2005 student during the school prize giving ceremony while studying in SMK Bandar Baru Batang Kali, Hulu Selangor. He studied in that school during his Form 4 and 5 only. I supposed this took place in April 2006.



These three photos were taken when he was registering his matriculation in Kolej Matrikulasi Pulau Pinang sometime in May 2006.




These last three were snapped when he was registering his study in UITM sometime in July 2007. He is taking International Business, now in fourth semester.

Those were my proud moments with Ucin. I hope to have many more moments like these.
Ucin is now home for his Chinese New Year holidays. Now it is difficult to get my three kids together. Hope I can have some time with him these few days.

2 comments:

pal4all said...

hello how are you? gong hei fat choi

siti_m said...

hansem nyer ucin....