This is just the story of myself and my family.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

MY FIRST BOOK IN 2009



Title MUSIM SEPI
Author Ali Jusoh
Pages 345
Publisher Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka (2005)

This is my first book that I have read this year. I am glad that I can manage to read a novel even though I am quite busy with the school activities.

It is about an old couple who are very lonely when their first son Bakhtiar was dead. But actually Bakhtiar was long gone when he refused to contact his parents after about a year in England to further his studies.

Their only living son Bustaman was also offered to further his studies in England but his mother denied his request. The story lingers around this son getting married and trying their best to please the mother who lost a son.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum Puan,
Minat novel jugak ye... Musim Sepi ni Tera dah pernah baca, dulu2 masa belum pandai buka internet Tera kerap beli novel buat koleksi... tapi sejak dah pandai ni, hobi beli novel dah terkubur. Tera membaca di sini je. Novel2 lama tu pun Tera dah bagi kat adik di kampung.

Halezza Ibrahim said...

Belum sempat lagi nak membaca...nak siapkan tesis dulu..hehhee

Cikgu Farish said...

Waalaikummussalam cikgu...

The are the answers for the questions in my blog post...

1. SMKS's blog is now under new management, if I'm not mistaken is managed by Pn.Ong Bee Yen...but my name is still there (so far)...

2.If you look at the first picture in the post in in my blog (Tuesday, January 13, 2009); by looking at the guy who is in his 'handsome-cekak-pinggang' pose, you should know where I am now...

p/s: SMK Gedangsa is my new school.