This is just the story of myself and my family.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

JUST FOR MY RECORD


The spot where it started around 5.14 pm

Just for my record. Yesterday was the worst traffic jam ever.
I was from school at 4.35 pm. I had my smooth driving until about 12 km from home. Meaning I already drove 30 km without any problem.
It was somewhere near that Temple - it started there. I was stuck from about 5.14pm. I hadly move one km until past 7.00. Nearly two hours I didn't move. By about 7.30 pm I felt like passing but I just couldn't stop anywhere. I felt so stupid crying when he phoned me where was I because we were invited for dinner. A friend called but my phone was out of battery.
Finally I reached home by about 8.15 pm. At that time Isya' was already recited.
That 42 km cost me more than four hours.
I felt my legs ache. Blessed me.

No comments: