This is just the story of myself and my family.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

MY DAY

I went to this school, SK Sirusa Port Dickson sometime in mid 1964 to mid 1965 when my father was transferred here.


I realised I lost it when I took off my wristwatch. The bracelet was no longer in my left hand. I used to wear it together with the watch - side by side. It was my mother's. Where in the world can I find it?
I have been to the Regency in Port Dickson for the course today. I am not that willing to go for it as I have my convocation in school tomorrow. But all were Allah will - must accept what are fated. I went to a Bookstore, buy the chargers for the handset and charger for inside the car, transfer for Ucin, buy petrol and I thought I still have it when I started the drive from home.

Yes I also managed to snap some pictures of SK Sirusa Port Dickson where I had my standard 3 and 4 in 1964 and 1965. Of course the building is not the same anymore. I can't go to the house where we lived - the second last block if I am not mistaken because there is a construction there.

No comments: