This is just the story of myself and my family.

Friday, June 19, 2009

ME AND MY FAMILY

I supposed it's seems natural to take amlodipine once you are above fifty. It is a bonus if you still survive at this age with the tablet around. I must not deny this myself.
For my own record yesterday I went to see the doctor and had my blood pressure taken, he advised me taking the tablet. Actually I didn't feel so good since Wednesday. So I have two days MC Thursday 18 June and Friday 19 June.
Since he has to service two schools now for the time being, he travels to and fro every day. And I managed to follow him to KLCC while he had his symposium there. While waiting I bought Ita a Swatch wristwatch costs RM325. We don't buy anything really because my feet ache.
I am really busy with the house actually. I have to cramp everything. We only have four rooms and they are small compared to the one with the government quarter. Once Ita told me she wanted the master bed room to herself and both of us should take her room. Well . . . . this is our very own house.

No comments: