This is just the story of myself and my family.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

OUR DAYS

Living in this house is very comfortable as the rooms are very spacious. It has five rooms with a very big master bedroom. I never really decorate the house whatsoever as we knew it staying here is just momentarily. This bungalow is furnished. We just brought our few belongings like washing machine and our clothes. It was sometime end of the year 2003 that we started living in this house. For the first few months, we used to go back to KL house every weekend right after Friday afternoon something like not to be out of sight of KL. We came back here on Sunday morning then. But after sometime we were tired of traveling (the distance is about forty-four km the furthest from Semashur to Taman Midah) and the kids preferred to stay put. And quite after sometime later this Semashur house is home to us. It was not that homely anymore for the KL house. Now we have to go back to our very own house in that Taman Midah.

My two kids Ucin and Ita stayed here in their young teenagers days. Ita started with Form 2A in SMK Bandar Baru Batang Kali, later in Form 3B. She just managed to go through her PMR here. Then in 2006 I took her to SMK Syed Mashor for Form 4 Science 2 taking Principle of Acounts together with Physics, Chemistry and Additional Maths as her electives. But then she continued to SM Teknik Seri Manjung, Perak. I am glad and syukur for that action because she excel her studies there. I don't think she could managed that good if she continued staying here with us. Ucin started here with Form 4 Science 2 taking Principle of Accounts, Physics, Chemistry and Additional Maths. He later was appointed as a school prefect and managed quite a good result for his SPM. For those two years 2004 and 2005, I used to sent them to school every day. Ita will take the front seat and Ucin the back. I drove my Wira WHL 1337. I remembered I used to drop them at the t- junction near their school. I didn't have the time to watch them walking to school. Somehow I regretted that as I too have to go to school to work. Ayah used to take both of you home. Now there is a mosque at the junction there. Thank you SMK Bandar Baru Batang Kali -my kids' school.

Now both of them are in UITM. How fast time flies. They have become young adults. As I go to work everyday , the clock ticking , I feel time is something you just simply can't grasped. Of course. What I mean - nothing is eternal. Today is suppose to be our third last day here.

No comments: