This is just the story of myself and my family.

Monday, June 8, 2009

MY PARENT'S HOME

On our way back from Kangar we stopped in Kamunting for our old man's house. Now the house is left unattended. Our father is now in Kangar. I supposed because it is easier for him to do his dialysis three times a week there. Nobody could take him if he stays on in Kamunting.
I don't have that much memory there since I left my parent's house when I entered SM Teknik Pulau Pinang when I was in Form 4 1972 and later to SM Teknik Kuala lumpur for Form 6. I used to go back here for all my holidays as a student. I got married here too in 1981 . My confinement was here too when I had Malik back then in 1985.
All my brothers and sisters were married here. We spent most of our holidays and hari raya here. My mother passed away on 18th January 2004. Her last moment was here too. In fact I called this my hometown even though I was born in Kuala Selangor.



No comments: