This is just the story of myself and my family.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

THAT WEEKEND




On Saturday 30th May 2009 I went to Seri Manjung with Ita. I only stopped in RR Teluk Intan (I supposed before the bridge about 50 km from Seri Manjung). We went to Mak Yan house to take her - in fact she will be driving all the way on our continued trip north to Kangar. We stopped at Bukit Merah RR for break and again at Jo Cendol. We reached Kangar quite late - around 5.00 pm.

The Saturday we just stayed in Nan's house. By about 5.30 pm we went to Jitra to have satay. Nan drove my car and ayah followed too. I felt pity looking at ayah, he couldn't even bring his own body to the car. Everyone has to help him.

On Monday after sending ayah for his dialysis, we went to Langkawi. Actually I didn't really plan for this but I think it was ok. Our ticket stated the ferry was 9.30 am but we got in by about 10.00 and we landed about 11.30 if I was not mistaken. The fare was RM18.00 per trip. We first went to Idaman Suri by taxi - it costs us RM10.00. I just bought spoons, forks a dozen each, six ladles, two towels, a few chocolates, a jug, a pot (quite small). Mak Yan bought a big bag, so we put everything inside that. Then we went to Kuah by taxi - RM6.00. We had lunch there - I remembered I had this fish eggs?, Mak Yan had fried kue teaw. Then I bought myself two blouses of different colours in that arcade and some chocolates. Ita love Turkish Delight, I bought four of that and it was RM12.00 each. I supposed we never been in this arcade in spite we had been to Langkawi a few times. Since I worked in SMK Sungai Choh (less than two years) I have been to Langkawi thrice. Then we took another taxi to Lada shopping complex, well Langkawi Fair where we bought perfumes. I bought Ita a RM120 bottle - a cheap one. Mak Yan bought two big bottles. In all they cost us more than RM500. Later we went to the Jetty, took another taxi - RM4.00. There I bought 4 batik sarongs, 2 pelikats and nice containers in Hj Ismail?. Our ferry was at 5.00pm. Once we got to the mainland, Mak Yan suggested we had laksa in Mak Su. We had to wait because so many customers. By the way we parked my City nearby the Jetty and it cost us RM10.00.

On Tuesday we had to go back. From Kangar at 7.30 in the morning and Mak Yan was again driving. We had nasi lemak at Arau. Then we visited emak grave and to ayah's house but Mahmood was not home. So we had to move. We reached Manjung about 1.30 pm and we had lunch at Old Town there. Then we went to visit SM Teknik, their nice school, said hi to their nice and lovely principal, visit their nice meeting room and their winning library and Ita's name was still there as the second best student in SPM 2007. After packing my our things, I started driving home. I only stopped in RR Bernam for toilet. Reached home about 6.30pm. That was my four days holiday.

No comments: