This is just the story of myself and my family.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

THE SIXTEEN DAYS HOLIDAY

Today is the last day of the sixteen days holiday. Where have I been really?
The first four days I managed to go Kangar and Langkawi (only one day) with Mak Yan and Ita to visit my old man really. With that I went to Seri Manjung. I hope to go again to Manjung - like last time when Ita was studying there.
I went to our KL house with him to send our things there. Suppose this will be the last month in Ulu Yam. We also went to a wedding.
The last two days both of us went to Ipoh to visit his father and for their mother's kenduri arwah.
In between time I went to school for four days. Do some marking, read my books, tried drawing a logo for PPT6S. Most of the surf the net. Bless everybody

2 comments:

Halezza Ibrahim said...

What is PPT6S?

Habshah said...

Assalammualaikum

ppt6s stands for Persatuan Pengetua Tingkatan 6 selangor where i was elected as momentarily ajk