This is just the story of myself and my family.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

DOWN MEMORY LANE AGAIN

Yesterday Friday, 24th July 2009, I had to attend a programme hosted by SMK Syed Mashor in Batang Kali. My former school for two and a half years (January 2005 to August 2007). I used the same road as I had used last two years.

This is the junction in Batang Kali. I used this road twice daily when I worked in SMK Ampang Pecah, Kuala Kubu Bharu in 2004 and when going to SMK Syed Mashor.

This was the Aktif Supermarket, formerly it was known as Stanta Supermarket. But it was closed these days. It is situated just before the Hulu Yam junction on the right of the only highway from Rawang. I used to go this Supermarket because this was the only place to get kaya balls.

This is the New Ulu Yam (Ulu Yam Baru). The caption shows one is going to Hulu Yam Bharu from the highway (but the Rawang highway is about five km away)


This is the junction to go to Ulu Yam Bharu from Rawang highway. It is just after the former Aktif Supermarket on the right.


This two big trees is about five t0 six km from Semashur home on the only road to go the Rawang highway. I was quite scared to passed this spot because of the rumours saying a big tree has its demon. I had to drive through this spot at about 6.45 every morning on the way to school. It was still dark and so far then nothing happen.
All these captions were focused when I was still driving. So the objects are not that sharp.

No comments: