This is just the story of myself and my family.

Friday, July 17, 2009

UCIN 21ST BIRTHDAY




I almost forgot my Ucin's 21st birthday on 17 July 2009. I forgot to wish him when we met on 18th - the saturday. I only remembered on the 19th but I only entered this on the 20th July.
It was an important date and how could I forgot it?

What should I give him?

It seems suddenly he is twenty-one. Six years ago he was just sixteen and just over with his PMR result then and we moved to Ulu Yam to enter his form four in SMK Bandar Baru Batang Kali.

Now we are back to Taman Midah and you are twenty-one. How time flies. How I wish to go back to watch you grow again and see you with your Additional Mathematics exercises all day long. Send you again for tuition in Bandar Baru Batang Kali four times a week. I remembered I have to give you pocket money for you tuition for you to buy sweets or chocolate just like a small kid. And I went to SMK Syed Mashor after I sent you. You would like to buy burger on your way home and I used to buy dinner after that.

I also remembered you are with your prefect's uniform of blue shirt. You look rather tall. I couldn't remember if I have your pictures then.

May you success son. I love you all the way. Allah bless you.

No comments: