This is just the story of myself and my family.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

DOWN MEMORY LANE

This particular space. I don't know why I kept remembering this spot on earth to be the same as a spot in Jalan Klian Pauh in Kamunting, Taiping Perak as I drove along on my way home these two years. It is more of a remembrance of my childhood place more than forty years ago. That particular spot in Kamunting is now quite different but not totally.

This is the Serendah Golf Resort with the big golf ball. I remembered we (my nuclear family) used this road to 'back' to our parents' home either in Manong or Kamunting before we used to hit the paid highway.


A junction in Batang Kali - I passed this junction a few thousand times. Twice daily when I taught in SMK Ampang Pecah in 2004 to January 2005.
I just couldn't help it when I passed again the same road when I have to attend a meeting in SK Kuala Kubu Bharu. I used that particular road to go to work when we lived in Semashur those two years. How could I forgot ?
Going to KKB from school costs me another 30 km - that's make my trip home more than 70 km. To and fro, well more than 140 km.

No comments: