This is just the story of myself and my family.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

TRAFFIC LIGHTS IN MY LIFE

Traffic light near HUKM
The nearest traffic light from home

The nearest traffic light is less than hundred metres away from home the moment I turn right from Jalan Jaya. That if I want to go along Jalan Yaacob Latiff. Then the second traffic light is the HUKM junction. The third is the junction to turn left from Jalan Yaacob Latif. Then the lights near SMK Cheras. For the first two km I have to face four traffic lights along Jalan Yaacob Latif.

Going to Taman Mulia stores which is less than one km I have to pass three traffic lights. May be that is why I don't like to the stores in Taman Mulia. This means if one is going to the Mosque - Masjid Saidina Affan, you have to cross two traffic lights from my home.

In those days, more than five years ago there is hardly only one traffic light in Bandar Tun Razak, that is the one situated less than hundred metres from my home. Now I have plenty.

No comments: