This is just the story of myself and my family.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

LIFE WITH MY THREE M'S


Ita in UITM
Since staying in our own home and having to drive 82 km to and fro to get to work, I really love weekends. I am waiting for weekends like small kids getting candies from parents. I don't know is it a sign of old age or tiredness. In fact I did thought of countdown to stop working now even though I never bother about it those days. I just wish I can cope life.

It seems life is just like a circle. More than six years ago, all the five of us stay together in this house. I love it. I have all my kids nearby. They were young then.
Then in July 2003 Malik studied in Johore Bahru, I left with two.
In that late 2003 we moved to Semashur, the two kids followed us. In January 2006 Ita left us for SM Teknik Seri Manjung, Perak for two years. In May 2006 Ucin left us for KMPP, Bertam for one year. (From May 2006 to end of 2007 - Malik was in Johore Bahru, Ucin in Bertam, Pulau Pinang while Ita in Seri Manjung Perak) We didn't have even one of them.

Malik finished his diploma in late 2006. He refused to stay with us in Semashur because he wanted to work in KL. After all we have this house for him to stay. Ucin then entered UITM Shah Alam in July 2007. Ita came home after her SPM in that late 2007 but she went to JMTI in Butterworth in January 2008 for three months, later in May the same year she went to KMK, Changloon for a year. She finished her martic in April this 2009 and joined Ucin in UITM Shah Alam last month.

Now I have Malik at home. The two of them are in UITM. This time we are lucky because they are near home.

No comments: