This is just the story of myself and my family.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

GROCERY STORES IN MY LIFE



When we were in Hulu Yam, Batang Kali, to get a matchstick was more than one km away. You simply must have the transport. I had to get it in the nearest store at Taman Kelisa which is outside the Semashur campus. Or the nearest market YST Supermarket which is about three km away in Hulu Yam.

Now, the nearest store here is indeed very near. It is just within a walking distance. If you drive then it is difficult to get the limited parking lot. You can get all your necessary everyday grocery things there - Pasaraya Pak Aji which is situated in Bandar Tun Razak and it is opened twenty four hours daily.

In those days when I stayed here I used to go to the Mulia Supermarket to get my things which is about two km away. It is in Taman Mulia Bandar Tun Razak.

Next I have the Tesco Cheras which is hardly three km from home. And Carrefour, which is six km away. Now I used to go there for just a change of the mood. Bur then I still have Taman Midah shops but not the wet markets still here the parking lots are really limited.

No comments: