This is just the story of myself and my family.

Friday, November 13, 2009

CHOW KIT



I have to attend a Financial Course organized by Institute Aminuddin Baki held in Hotel City Villa Chow Kit. It is just the same like more than ten years ago. Actually I had been here before twice - under the name Asia hotel or may be South East Asia Hotel, can't remember exactly. The hotel is rather old. The furnitures is of course, old. I am not trying to downgrade anything about this hotel. It is just a three star hotel.

Now the surrounding of the hotel. You just can't find where is the route to the parking lot of the hotel. It is being blocked by the small stalls nearby. The scenery of the hotel really in terrible shape. I am not comparing to those four, five stars hotels. I have been to this Bee Garden Motel in Alor Star - well it is quite brand new, but it is just a motel - no star whatsoever. In this motel one can get a wifi straight in your room. But not this hotel down in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. About this wifi thing, one can't also get it in Quality Hotel Shah Alam, only in the lobby. I have just been there last week following him for three nights. Just surprising with these hotel facilities.

This Chow Kit area is a place where you can get many things cheaply but of course I am not held responsible for their quality. There is a wet market nearby, everything is sold at a reasonable price especially the fruits. You can get all types of fruit here. Just don't mention the cleanliness.

No comments: