This is just the story of myself and my family.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

KOTA BHARU


Actually now is the rainy season. I don't know why they held the game of rugby in Kota Bharu now. I think those organizing the game already knew this before hand but Kota Bharu somehow manage the game so far in spite the rains.

We, me and my two kids, are following him even though we knew it is the usual year end monsoon rain but we thought we won't have the chance like this in the rain, so we came and after all they are having their semester holidays.

Yesterday the three of us had some shopping in Pasar Siti Khatijah. The Pasar is undergoing renovations. I bought batik for Ita too.

So last night in the rain, we had our dinner at Pantai Cahaya Bulan. We had the grilled fish with the three taste (mind my horrible English - yet I still insist writing in English) and the fritters. We had dinner here everytime we come to Kota Bharu. I supposed this is our third time, We came here in April 2008 (I think so) when we visited Ita while she was having her PLKN in Tok Bali Pasir Puteh after her SPM and JMTI. The second time I went with the Semashurian teachers when they were visitng SMS Macang and Faris Petra (I couldn't remember when exactly).

No comments: