This is just the story of myself and my family.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

TODAY 07 NOVEMBER 2009

The two nurses doing it.

After leaving Quality Hotel of Shah Alam at about 9.00 am I went straight to the Shah Alam Mosque to get some breakfast. I managed to buy some food for lunch also. There are many dishes at quite reasonable price.

When I reached home I went to out-patient clinic in Bandar Tun Razak near that Pak Aji shop for pap smear test. Never even think about the test these few months. It is free. It was not so bad but of course you have to spread your legs. I will know the result in three months time. I think the last test I did was about twenty years ago when I had Ucin or Ita in Hospital KL - I just simply can't remember. Brain fog. But what I remembered is this is the second time I did it.

Then I have my hair cut. I like it crew cut. I feel my head very light then. A nice feeling about yourself.

No comments: