This is just the story of myself and my family.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

TODAY

From NST Online
LANDSLIDE AT KM10, JLN SELAYANG-RAWANG: Cleaning up work at the landslide area is in progress but the road is expected to remain closed until at least 7am tomorrow.

From Utusan Malaysia Online

I left home a bit late - 6.25 am. It is just an ordinary day - nothing should happen. After driving more than 22 km and the time about 6.50 am, I have to detour to Selayang. And I found it ridicolous. So I turned 360 degrees, still I couldn't pass the KL - Rawang route. I screamed at myself - how could there is something in the morning. This is too much to bear. So far the jam happened in the evening on my way home.
There is a landslide and it won't be ok till tomorrow - at least 7.00 am - NST news.

No comments: