This is just the story of myself and my family.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

KOTA BHARU DAY 2


It is raining today. Just drizzling most of the time - very seldom heavy. I did some shopping though. I managed to buy abang samping. I bought some kueh. Just simply buy.

Since his team won the game this morning they have to continue to the semi-final. That means we will be in Kota Bharu until tomorrow. Actually I had bought the things I wanted to buy. But that's ok. Yesterday the three of us went to the Muzium nearby.

So to count this month I managed to follow him to Quality Hotel Shah Alam, then I had my course in Kuala Lumpur Hotel City Villa and now we are in budget Hotel, Hotel Temenggong which is very near Pasar Siti Khatijah. We used to have our makan at Kedai Kopi Din Tokyo which is just next to the hotel.

1 comment:

Zana Fauzi said...

Salam, was scouring the web for any reviews on Kedai Kopi Din Tokyo. Apart from a post in Mazidul Akmal's blog, I found yours. I was staying at Hotel Temenggong on the same day this writeup was posted, and had breakfast at this coffee shop on the morning of 22nd. Were you with the school rugby team rombongan?

For the record, I love this quaint place - teppanyaki counter style dining arrangement is what really gets me. In fact it has become my favorite coffee shop in KB, defeating Kemaman Kopitiam in the roundabout heading to KB Mall & TeaTalk at Jln Kebun Sultan.