This is just the story of myself and my family.

Monday, November 30, 2009

THE MOTORISTS


I was allocated to the 11th floor of Summit Hotel, USJ and my room is overlooking the traffic and the rows of terrace houses. I have the chance to attend to this Form 6 Seminar at the national level held here.

I just can't help pitying the motorists as they were in such a situation where I also have to face it everyday of my working life now especially on my way home from office. But I understand that the jam is just for the traffic lights to be green again. I think as the city residents you just simply have to be patience.
Somehow as one have to travel for a distance to get to work and on top of it you have to pass the city, another reason to be bear in mind is the closure of the road. The road has to be upgraded or whatever they have to do with it besides the jam, besides the landslide besides the conditions of your car. Bless me.

No comments: