This is just the story of myself and my family.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

THOSE SWEET WORDS

Excavators and lorries clearing the soil on the road after the landslide. – By Azhar Mahfof / The Star
I denied the usual route I take everyday. I use the PLUS highway from home this morning to avoid the spot above. it costs me RM3.20 and 49 km. But I managed a smooth journey on my way home driving along the usual Selayang Road.
He phoned me the other day asking where am I so that we could go for breakfast together. I was already in office. I thought I had told him that I am going to work as we had to make up the day for my staff held for Deevali extra holiday. It was a Saturday. Of course it is usually a holiday. And we usually had breakfast together somewhere. How sweet.
Just now he phoned me asking when I am going to see him as he got a very big spacious room there. Well, even though I am rather tired after driving the usual 42 km, I don't mind driving another 30 km to be with him. How sweet romantic. Just love it. Some sweet do.

No comments: