This is just the story of myself and my family.

Monday, November 9, 2009

THE CLASSIC SONGS

Because I have to drive about 84 km a day at a mininum, it is kind of boring and damned sleepy to be behind the wheel. It is some sort of surprise if I can stay alert and pay full attention after reaching the Hotel Legend spot on my way home. Usually it is bump to bump quite slow moving. I used to slap my face to stay alert.
So I listen to my type of music. I like P Ramlee and Saloma. Last Saturday I managed to buy M Bakri, Nona Asiah and Ahmad Jais CDs. I love Sam Saimun, Hasnah Tahar, Jaafar O, Rahim Omar, Rosiah Chik. May be a few others. At this age I just don't know how to appreciate Rihanna, Beyonce or Timberlake or even Britney Spears. May be I like Whitney Houston, Cilla Black, Matt Monroe, Andy William or Nat King Cole. Remember all these singers?
I will try to search all these lovely songs .

No comments: