This is just the story of myself and my family.

Friday, November 6, 2009

FOLLOWING HIM

Image of UITM Tower seen from our room.
Ucin - when he came over for the few minutes .

I used to follow him wherever he goes with his meetings all over the country. I really don't know is it a good practice or just plain jealous, stupid or in fact crazy.
In May 2004 the three of us managed to follow him to Kangar then because it was during the school holidays. In 2006 (I thought so sometime in June) he had his meeting in Sungai Petani, I followed him because it was near Ucin's KMPP. I managed to go to Kangar to visit my father there during his meeting then. Sometime late 2006 I followed him to Alor Star. Last year in June 2008, he had his meeting in Bandar Baru Darulaman and this time it was near Ita's KMK.
Now he is having his meeting in Shah Alam. I followed him through. Our two UITM kids are near then but they are having their semester final examinations.
Still they managed for the few hours to be together. I think UITM is less than 5 km from the hotel.
And since the landslide last Tuesday, I simply have to detour my route to work. I have to take the PLUS highway which costs me RM3.20 and 49 km. But from Quality Hotel Shah Alam, it costs me RM5.00 tol, mostly taking the Guthrie Highway and barely 43 km one way. I did the journey yesterday. Just about the same distance from home minus the tol. I don't know I am plain crazy with numbers. And still I have my meeting in JPNS Shah Alam - well that is simply one very very good reason to follow him to Shah Alam.

No comments: