This is just the story of myself and my family.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

WHEREABOUT




I went home that Wednesday afternoon getting a lift from a friend until Rawang from Ipoh. We went to bank to clear some payments and had lunch in Kuala Kubu Bharu. KKB is no longer in my diary since I transferred back to Taman Midah by July 2009.

Then I caught a commuter until Bandar Tasik Selatan. It was my first time and Ucin took me home. It costs me RM4.20 only and there were a lot of people. I don't think I like to try it again.

Last Thursday I went to office but went home early as I felt quite tired after all Friday was Eid Adha. I didn't do anything for the day even though I bought something to cook.

Friday - all the five of us were home but abang still went to work on Eid Adha. Pity him. I just made rendang.

Saturday afternoon - the two of us with En Radzi and wife went to visit Nurul's house for the date. I was of course our first experience.
By about 4.00pm both of us started our journey to Pengkalan Balak to be together with their family gathering near the beach really. We just stay in one of the homestay.
This entry was done with my Celcom Broadband of course.

No comments: